Sunday, October 16, 2011

"Smile Is A Great Thing To Enjoy My Day"

The first time i met this girl, i'm swear i really like her. She was a great girl, kind, beautiful, and such a simple girl. Saturday night i ask her for a dinner, then she say "Do you like sisha?". I say "yes,of course" . Then we go for sisha at House Of Kiwi, we call it HOK. When we talking together i take a little photos of her. And this is the result, enjoy it! 
 Saturday night i felt so bored at home. Suddenly Ricky ask me for a dinner. When we arrive, we talking together. Well i think i feel fun enough. Then he take the camera and we start for photoshoot.
 When i'm playing mac, he take this as candid. I look like a busy girl.

 This is the part of candid too.
 Then when i read my BBM form my friends, i laugh like i feel so happy tonight.

 He ask me to go to bridge and took a little photos too.


 When i feel bored, i only can smile. Yeah ,  "Smile Is A Great Things To Enjoy My day".
Berlin : Rick, faster for taking this photos. It's hurts!
And this is the end of my sypnosis. I'm sorry for my Enligsh Language.
Thanks for reading my blog.
And big thanks to : Berlin Lee ( http://berlin-lee.blogspot.com/ )

1 comment:

  1. update your blog dude, i know you have improved ;)

    http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete